"New" 1:144 Dragon Panzer Korps Rail kits

Anyone seen these yet? They claim the track is new, does anyone know if it's compatible with the original sets? I had kind of a neat display plannes, I
needed 1 more left and 1 right turnout to get enough tracks to display all of the rail related items together in a relatively small area. Just want to know if the track will work with the old track.
TIA, Frank
On Jul 26, 10:32?pm, grey snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Gray Ghost) wrote:

When the kits came out I gauged the track and found that DML "fudged" it a bit -- it's actually N Gauge (1/160) track so you can use them with any standard N Gauge tracks from a model railroad. (1.435 meters in 1/144 scale = 10 mm, 1.435 meters in 1/160 = 9 mm.)
Cookie Sewell
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in (Gray Ghost)

Thanks!
Frank
(Gray Ghost)

That depends on which country you live in. Different countries use different scales on the same 9mm gauge track. The United Kingdom for instance is 1/148 which is as near dammit to 1/144 whilst Japan is 150/1.
(kim)

Kim,
Roger that, but the point was that it still fits on 9mm track!
Cookie Sewell
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in (Gray Ghost)

Actually I was more interested in if the "new tooling" tracks could be connected with the "old tooling" tracks. I have 4 of the turnouts plus straight and curved track and I found by fiddling around with them I could make a 4 track ladder style yard with enough room to park most or all of the rail items, Karl on rail transport, the 2 different K5s and the armoured train, panzer in a rail car and the freight wagons. It would make a for a neat compact display.
I need 2 more of the turnouts to make it, which is wht I need to know if the nre ones will connect to the old ones.
Or as cookie said just use N-gauge track, I guess manual switches wouldn't be so bad (read as expensive) for such a display.
Frank