Wooden Trains: "Information and Ideas" pages, and new items in our Online Store!

Hello,

Here's what's happening at Squirrel Tracks Wooden Trains in July!

INFORMATION AND IDEAS PAGES The Information and Ideas section of our site is a fun resource for creative play with wooden trains. You'll find pages on The Basics, Layout Ideas, Layout Examples, Books about Trains, and Famous Squirrels. See them all at

NEW ITEMS IN OUR STORE We have added new train sets, new track pieces, and new trains to our already broad selection!

The "Western Timber Town" Train Set includes a load of "Lincoln Log"-type building timbers and sells for $69.95. You can see it in our Online Store at

The "Big City Connection" Train Set has lots of ascending tracks, bridge supports and a suspension bridge for multi-level fun! It also comes with roadway pieces, a gas station, a taxi and a police car. It sells for $109.95. It is at
Adding track and accessories is an inexpensive way to to maximize your child's play possibilties, and we have a bunch of new track pieces and a couple of new trains online now! The Ascending Tracks, Support Blocks and Suspension Bridge are all in the Track section of our online store at
And the cute Animal Train and mighty Big Engine Train are in the Locomotives and Train Cars section at

FREE MONTHLY DRAWING We'd like to invite you to enter our free monthly drawing. There are no strings attached and no obligations. Win your choice of any one item we sell priced up to $30! You can enter every week - as many as four times per month. What would you pick if you won?

WHO WE ARE Squirrel Tracks Wooden Trains sells BRIO-compatible wooden trains from Eichhorn of Germany and Maxim. We offer low prices, quick shipping, knowledgeable customer service and ideas pages for creative play. Please come see our store at

Thanks for your time!

-Desmond Mullen

P.S. We do not like spam. If we are misusing this newsgroup, please let us know. We periodically post messages like this to rec.toys.misc, rec.models.railroad and alt.toys.

Reply to
Desmond Mullen