Wooden Trains - "Information and Ideas" pages, and a load of items back in stock in our store.

Hello,
Here's what's happening lately at Squirrel Tracks Wooden Trains!
INFORMATION AND IDEAS PAGES Please come see our "Information and Ideas" pages for all kinds of useful information about creative play with wooden trains. Learn about "The Basics", "Layout Examples", our "Free Train Table Plans" and more!
You'll find links to the all the Information and Ideas pages at the top of each page on our site or at http://www.squirreltracks.com/index.html#ideas
TONS OF ITEMS BACK IN STOCK! We are delighted to report that pretty much everything on our site is now back in stock. Lots of track pieces in all shapes and sizes, roundhouses, trains, train sets - the whole enchilada! Come see for yourself:
TRAIN SETS (including Squirrel Tracks-exclusive sets): http://www.squirreltracks.com/trainsets/trainsets.html
ACCESSORIES AND BUILDINGS (including Roundhouses and Gas Stations): http://www.squirreltracks.com/accessories/accessories.html
TRACK (including Adapter Tracks, Switches, Intersections, Flexatrack): http://www.squirreltracks.com/track/track.html
LOCOMOTIVES AND TRAIN CARS (including Thomas & Friends and Maxim): http://www.squirreltracks.com/traincars/traincars.html
ENTER OUR FREE MONTHLY DRAWING We'd like to invite you to enter our free monthly drawing. There are no strings attached and no obligations. Win your choice of any one item we sell priced up to $30! You can enter every week - as many as four times per month.
You could be the next winner, but only if you enter! Squirrels are not known for their mind-reading abilities, so you can't just think about it; you'll have to click your way over to http://www.squirreltracks.com/#monthlydrawing to enter. Which item would you pick if you won?
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR FREE MONTHLY DRAWING WINNER FOR DECEMBER! Our Free Monthly Drawing winner for December 2004 is Dawn C., of Deerfield, IL! Dawn said, "Wow--I never win anything!" But now she's got a problem: "Now I have to figure out 1. which nephew gets the gift, and 2. what I should choose!" Hooray for Dawn!
WHO WE ARE Squirrel Tracks Wooden Trains sells BRIO-compatible wooden trains from Eichhorn of Germany and Maxim. We offer low prices, quick shipping, knowledgeable customer service and Information and Ideas pages for creative play. Please come see our store at http://www.squirreltracks.com
Thanks for your time!
-Desmond Mullen
P.S. We do not like spam. If we are misusing this newsgroup, please let us know. We periodically post messages like this to rec.toys.misc, rec.models.railroad and alt.toys.
Desmond Mullen, "Pa Squirrel"