Wooden Trains - "Information and Ideas" pages, and a load of items back in stock in our store.

Hello,
Here's what's happening lately at Squirrel Tracks Wooden Trains!
INFORMATION AND IDEAS PAGES
Please come see our "Information and Ideas" pages for all kinds of
useful information about creative play with wooden trains. Learn about "The
Basics", "Layout Examples", our "Free Train Table Plans" and more!
You'll find links to the all the Information and Ideas pages at the top
of each page on our site or at

TONS OF ITEMS BACK IN STOCK!
We are delighted to report that pretty much everything on our site is
now back in stock. Lots of track pieces in all shapes and sizes,
roundhouses, trains, train sets - the whole enchilada! Come see for
yourself:
     TRAIN SETS (including Squirrel Tracks-exclusive sets):

     ACCESSORIES AND BUILDINGS (including Roundhouses and Gas Stations):

     TRACK (including Adapter Tracks, Switches, Intersections, Flexatrack):

     LOCOMOTIVES AND TRAIN CARS (including Thomas & Friends and Maxim):

ENTER OUR FREE MONTHLY DRAWING
We'd like to invite you to enter our free monthly drawing. There are no
strings attached and no obligations. Win your choice of any one item we sell
priced up to $30! You can enter every week - as many as four times per
month.
You could be the next winner, but only if you enter! Squirrels are not
known for their mind-reading abilities, so you can't just think about it;
you'll have to click your way over to
to enter. Which item would you
pick if you won?
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR FREE MONTHLY DRAWING WINNER FOR DECEMBER!
Our Free Monthly Drawing winner for December 2004 is Dawn C., of
Deerfield, IL! Dawn said, "Wow--I never win anything!" But now she's got a
problem: "Now I have to figure out 1. which nephew gets the gift, and 2.
what I should choose!" Hooray for Dawn!
WHO WE ARE
Squirrel Tracks Wooden Trains sells BRIO-compatible wooden trains from
Eichhorn of Germany and Maxim. We offer low prices, quick shipping,
knowledgeable customer service and Information and Ideas pages for creative
play. Please come see our store at

Thanks for your time!
-Desmond Mullen
P.S. We do not like spam. If we are misusing this newsgroup, please let us
know. We periodically post messages like this to rec.toys.misc,
rec.models.railroad and alt.toys.
Reply to
Desmond Mullen

Site Timeline