Wooden Train News: "The Busy Little Engine" arrives on DVD. See screenshots, movie clips, song clips and more...

Hello,

In this posting, we announce our new DVD for children, "The Busy Little Engine", and we invite you to enter our Free Monthly Drawing.

Happy Holidays! :?)

"THE BUSY LITTLE ENGINE" ARRIVES ON DVD JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

A wooden train! Some real trains! A friendly pig! Fun songs to sing! A great story! "The Busy Little Engine" is the story of a little wooden train pretending to be a real train and having fun learning a lot about the busy world around him.

"The Busy Little Engine" will be released on DVD on December 12th - just in time for the holidays! Pre-order now, we'll ship your DVD via Priority Mail (takes 2-3 days to arrive) so you'll have it in plenty of time for holiday gift-giving.

See loads of screenshots, movie clips, and song clips on Busy Little Engine's own website at

ABOUT THE SHOW:

"It's a very busy day in Dinkytown...." A little wooden train is pretending to be a real train, but he doesn't know much about what real trains do - he's only ever seen them at crossing gates. With some help from the Narrator and lots of imagination, the Busy Little Engine and his friend, Pig, have a lot of fun learning about what trains do all day!

Gentle transitions and easy pacing are appropriate for even the youngest viewers. Magical animations, real trains, and the loveable Pig make it fun for all ages (even parents and grandparents)!

Special Features include: * Jump right to your favorite parts with Scene Selection * Sing along with Pig in three original Sing-Along videos * See how the show was made in "Making The Busy Little Engine"

Featuring three new songs by Jimmy Magoo!

Running Time: Approximately 34 minutes, plus extras Recommended Ages: 2-6 years old Price: $15.95

ENTER OUR FREE MONTHLY DRAWING We'd like to invite you to enter our Free Monthly Drawing. There are no strings attached and no obligations. Win your choice of any one item we sell priced up to $35! You can enter as many as four times per month.

You could be the next winner, but only if you enter! Squirrels are not known for their mind-reading abilities, so you can't just think about it; you'll have to click your way over to

to enter. Which item would you pick if you won?

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR MOST RECENT FREE MONTHLY DRAWING WINNERS! Our September Free Monthly Drawing winner is Michelle K. of St. Louis, MO. We love surprising people! Michelle said, "Wow! What a surprise! Thank you very much. With my son's birthday and the holidays coming up, this couldn't come at a better time!" She got a Big Train Roundhouse, "the perfect addition to my son's train set." Yeah for Michelle and her son!

Our October Free Monthly Drawing winner is Barbara M. of Brookline, MA. Barbara said, "WoW!!! thanks so much....winning the drawing was a great surprise." We are pleased as can be to have the opportunity to do fun things like the Free Monthly Drawing. Barbara decided on a Big Train Roundhouse - a perennial favorite. Congratulations, Barbara!

WHO WE ARE Squirrel Tracks Wooden Trains sells BRIO-compatible wooden trains from Maxim. We offer low prices, quick shipping, knowledgeable customer service and Information and Ideas pages for creative play. Please come see our store at

Thanks for your time!

-Desmond Mullen

P.S. We do not like spam. If we are misusing this newsgroup, please let us know. We periodically post messages like this to rec.toys.misc, rec.models.railroad and alt.toys.

Reply to
Desmond Mullen