Wooden Trains - "Information and Ideas" pages and a load of new items in our store.

Hello,
Here's what's happening at Squirrel Tracks Wooden Trains in November!
INFORMATION AND IDEAS PAGES
Please come see our "Information and Ideas" pages for all kinds of
useful information about creative play with wooden trains. Learn about "The
Basics", "Layout Examples", "Make a Train Table" and more!
You'll find links to the all the Information and Ideas pages at the top
of each page on our site or at

LOADS OF NEW ITEMS IN OUR STORE
We've got new items in almost every department in our store!
TRAIN SETS:
The delightful 37 piece "Classic Figure Eight" Train Set and the cute
54 piece "Coca-Cola Christmas" Train Set can be found at

ACCESSORIES AND BUILDINGS:
Small Engine Sheds, Green Shade Trees, and Evergreen Trees, and the
hard-to-find Container Terminal can be found at

TRACK:
The mighty Golden Gate Bridge, Swing Bridges, Bump Tracks, and the Big
Train Tunnel can be found at

LOCOMOTIVES AND TRAIN CARS:
Cargo Trains can be found at

GIFT SERVICES:
Gift Certificates can be found in our new Gift Services department at

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR FREE MONTHLY DRAWING WINNER!
Congratulations to K.F. of Westford, MA, winner of October's Free
Monthly Drawing! K.F. said, "What fun!" and promptly picked out a Train
Station Set!
You could be the next winner, but only if you enter! There are no
strings attached and no obligations. Win your choice of any one item we sell
priced up to $30! You can enter every week - as many as four times per
month. Go to
to enter. What
would you pick if you won?
WHO WE ARE
Squirrel Tracks Wooden Trains sells BRIO-compatible wooden trains from
Eichhorn of Germany and Maxim. We offer low prices, quick shipping,
knowledgeable customer service and Information and Ideas pages for creative
play. Please come see our store at

Thanks for your time!
-Desmond Mullen
P.S. We do not like spam. If we are misusing this newsgroup, please let us
know. We periodically post messages like this to rec.toys.misc,
rec.models.railroad and alt.toys.
Reply to
Desmond Mullen