New Train Store Opens

Valley Rail Discount Trains Now Open. Merchants Square Mall

1901 S 12th st Allentown Pa 18103

Easy access from I-78 and Pa Turnpike,

Visit the Lehigh Valleys only Vintage Train Store. We have the best selection of Vintage Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, Repair parts, and more. We have new items coming in every week. Large selection of Repair parts and Repair Services. We are also a full service Model train store with all the new items you would expect. All gauges from Z to G gauge. Scenery,Track, Atlas,Micro-trains, Marklin,USA Trains, Athern, We offer the best prices all are items start at 20% off retail. Lots of specials up to 50% of retail. We wont be beat on price and service.

Open Friday 12am-9pm Saturday 10am-7pm Sunday 10am-5pm

Call 610-440-0487

Buy Trains and Collections. Have a large collection to sell consignments accepted only %10 fee of what sells.

Reply to
Redman440