Toy Show December 12th in Allentown Pa/ Train Store Now open

Toy Show Returning to Allentown Merchants Square Mall

1901 S 12Th st

Allentown Pa 18103

December 12Th 2009

Saturday 10am-3pm

admission $5.00

The much anticipated Great Lehigh Valley Antique Toy and Collectible show is coming. While not the biggest Toy show the Great Lehigh Valley Antique Toy and collectible show has continued to grow and has really become a must attend event. This years show which is held at Merchants Square Mall

has grown to almost 100 dealers from 5 states with 170+ tables of every type of toy you could desire. There will be a great selection of items featuring Toy Soldiers,Action Figures,Die Cast.Slot Cars,Tin Toys,Star Wars,Marx, Matchbox,Hot Wheels, Dinky,Vintage Children's Books, 50 & 60's toys, Teddy Bears, Dolls, Barbie's, Pop culture, Western,Disney,GI Joes,Advertising and so much more. We have true antique toys right up to current collectibles. You never know what you may find. After the show you can browse through Merchants squares' 100,000 square feet of Antique and collectible shops,

You might want to plan some extra time for after the show, Carson's Sports cards will be having an Autograph signing with Terry Harmon of the Philadelphia Phillie's on the second floor from 1pm-3pm.

You also don't want to miss Valley Rail Trains which has recently opened. Not only being the biggest Vintage Train Shop in the area with plenty of Lionel and American Flyer Trains on hand . They have a large selection of Action figures, Tin toys, War games ,Antiques,Crafts,Jewelry and many unique and collectible items. This really has become a must attend event for the true collector. Show info

Have stuff to sell, We currently have Retail space for rent with several options. You can rent a retail space or a display case. We also accept quality consignments and if you don't want to wait we do but items outright. Cash paid for Toys, Trains, Slot cars and others. Call 610-440-0487 for info.

TRAIN SHOW COMING JANUARY 23RD AND 24TH 2010!!!

Reply to
Redman440