Train Meet September 12th and 13th Allentown Pa off I-78

COMING SEPTEMBER 12TH AND 13th

The Great Lehigh Valley Train Meet Merchants Square Mall

1901 S 12th st Allentown Pa 18103 Saturday 10am-4pm Sunday 10am-3pm

Admission Adults $5.00 12 and under Free

2 day pass $7.00 Have Trains to sell Tables only $20.00

The Great Lehigh Valley Train Meet. Dont miss this one. This is our Big 2 day meet with 350+ Tables and 100 different vendors over a 2 day periord. Saturday will have 150+ Tables of Z,N,ON3,BRASS,HO,Railrodania,Diecast and more. This is the areas biggest scale event. Sunday will have 120+ tables of Toy and vintage Trains from S,o-27,O,Standard ,Lionel, American Flyer,Plasticville, Repair Parts plus more.Both days will have Photos, Railraodania, and Diecast. There is something for everyone and Door Prizes

Info:

Redman440