Antique Toy Show Coming March 14th 2009 Vendors wanted

Quality DEALERS WANTED
The Great Lehigh Valley
Antique TOY & COLLECTIBLE Show
Merchants Square Mall
1901 S. 12th Street
Allentown, PA 18103
Saturday, March 14, 2009 ** 10am =96 3pm
Just want to remind everyone the show is coming. We are excited and
have been advertising the event for some time. We are listed in all
the Antique and Toy Guides and have distributed over 5000 flyers. Plus
several other forms of advertising, i.e., Bill Board, Newspaper, etc.
We have direct mailed our attendees and have been working hard to
insure we have a great event. Please visit our website for updates as
we are always changing. We do have some Tables still available at $20
per table. If you would like to book a space please contact us a
610-440-0487 for info or visit
for
application or email us snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com. We look forward to making
you a part of The Great Lehigh Valley Antique TOY & COLLECTIBLE Show.
DON'T MISS THIS ONE!
Valley Rail Promotions
Reply to
Redman440