Antique Toy Show Coming March 14th 2009 Vendors wanted

Quality DEALERS WANTED

The Great Lehigh Valley Antique TOY & COLLECTIBLE Show

Merchants Square Mall

1901 S. 12th Street Allentown, PA 18103

Saturday, March 14, 2009 ** 10am =96 3pm

Just want to remind everyone the show is coming. We are excited and have been advertising the event for some time. We are listed in all the Antique and Toy Guides and have distributed over 5000 flyers. Plus several other forms of advertising, i.e., Bill Board, Newspaper, etc. We have direct mailed our attendees and have been working hard to insure we have a great event. Please visit our website for updates as we are always changing. We do have some Tables still available at $20 per table. If you would like to book a space please contact us a

610-440-0487 for info or visit
for application or email us snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com. We look forward to making you a part of The Great Lehigh Valley Antique TOY & COLLECTIBLE Show.

DON'T MISS THIS ONE!

Valley Rail Promotions