Antique Toy Show Coming March 14th 2009 Vendors wanted

Quality DEALERS WANTED
The Great Lehigh Valley Antique TOY & COLLECTIBLE Show
Merchants Square Mall 1901 S. 12th Street
Allentown, PA 18103
Saturday, March 14, 2009 ** 10am 3pm
Just want to remind everyone the show is coming. We are excited and have been advertising the event for some time. We are listed in all the Antique and Toy Guides and have distributed over 5000 flyers. Plus several other forms of advertising, i.e., Bill Board, Newspaper, etc. We have direct mailed our attendees and have been working hard to insure we have a great event. Please visit our website for updates as we are always changing. We do have some Tables still available at $20 per table. If you would like to book a space please contact us a 610-440-0487 for info or visit http://www.valleygoto.com for application or email us snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com. We look forward to making you a part of The Great Lehigh Valley Antique TOY & COLLECTIBLE Show.
DON'T MISS THIS ONE!
Valley Rail Promotions