Model Haul at Wal-Mart

I got an SR-71, USS Arizona, an SBD Daunless and a A-10 Warthog yesterday at the local Wally World... Lots of good modeling time.

The SR-71 is together and the Dauntless is close...

Lance Ketchikan, Alaska

Reply to
Bluepen

Hmmmm

You did that much in a day. Must be raining in Ketchikan again. Oh, I forgot, it always rains in Ketchikan. I visited your fine city Thursday as well as Wrangell, Petersburg, Skagway, Juneau, Sitka, Tracy Arm, and Glacier Bay. It was a great trip. One of those you never forget (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

The HH Board is the Hobby Heaven message board. You can reach it by this url:

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller