The Plane from the X-Men Movie Has anyone Built One

I was wondering if it would be possible to turn the SR-71 into the X-Plane from the Movie. Has anybody here ever tried to build the X-Plane before. Do you think using a SR-71 would work and how much extra work as far as cutting and stuff do you think it would be to do one. Is this something that an "average" (non expert) modeler could attempt. Or is this kind of build for the "expert" modeler only.

It's a very kewl looking aircraft and i've always wanted to see the X-Plane as a Model Kit , but I really do not that think they will ever make one any time soon. It's my reason for asking the questions.

... Carl ....

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

A brief look into what is really me
Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"

cyberborg 4000