how do you

lose a freakin' fuselage? the fuselage of the bv 141 i'm working on did a houdini. it's driving me whacky.

e said the following on 18/12/06 03:35:

Ahem...In the age old Brit tradition "It's behind you!" :-)

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

Gremlins!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

What often happens in my case. I'm working on something and suddenly need a tool, or something special needed to do an operation, that is in another part of the house or garage. I go to the other place and dig around for a few minutes to find it. I then return to the shop with the item and then can't find what I was working on. I search futilely around the shop for awhile and then suddenly have an epiphany. I had taken the item I was working on to the other place where the tool, etc, was, then put it down while searching and then leaving it there when I returned to the shop with the tool.

Reply to
Willshak

Gone to the same palce that all missing socks go

Reply to
Andrea

Watch out...when it does show up the cowling will be ripped off...

Reply to
eyeball

they weren't on yet.

Perhaps you have more of a problem with Mice than you had first thought. They're building there own plane now.........

... cyberborg ..........

,,

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"
quick LooK into My Life

cyberborg 4000

And then you'll have to take William Shatner and John Lithgow away in ambulances.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

I'll never forget flying across the pond long ago sitting across the isle from Leonard Nemoy. Very nice guy (he was non stop pestered by people !!) and nice to talk to. (talked nothing about TV with him) I was stunned when we got up to exit (after 7.5hrs) and he didn't even come up to my shoulders, and I'm only 6'2". What a letdown after watching Star Trek all those years as a kid... I mean he is little !

And we were in England over a week in April with no rain or bad weather !! (1977)

8-)

Stonehenge is the most impressive place I've ever been.

Reply to
AM

Reply to
crw59

I'm taller than Mel Brooks, Henry Winkler, Mark Wahlberg...and I stand eye to eye with Arnold Schwarzenegger. And I'm only 5' 10"...celebs are people too.

The two tallest celebs I've ever encountered are Danny Glover and Liv Tyler. And Liv Tyler is just as gourgous without makup as she is on screen...and she's gotta be at least 6' tall. But my judgement might have gone a bit sketchy at the encounter.

Reply to
Rufus

When you loose the hull to the Revell 1/72 Gato......now that's the time to worry !!

Reply to
Count DeMoney

when i lose that, my mind will be in it.

Do you have a cat???

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

I don't think I'd be cold-blooded enough to have any judgment. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Cyberborg stated:

They're building their own plane now......

Probably to keep him under observation.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. ;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Reminds me of having the model railroad on the third floor and the workshop in the basement. With one pair of needle-nose pliers, I was sure to need them when they were three flights up - or down. I used to get lots of exercise that way.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

So... it's been raptured by the Invisible Pink Unicorn (may Her holy hooves never be shod)

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

not currently. when i did, she never bothered my models. the glue made her ill so she stayed out of the model room. and when they were finished, she would look at a new one, see where it was and travel around it. when she was young, she knocked one off a shelf. we discussed this and she stayed away from them after that. she may have been a witch, but she treated me really well, so i didn't pry.