SF Bay Area Modelers Only 20% off at Berkeley Hdwe

20% off on models, etc thru December....

Craig

Reply to
crw59

WWWWAAAA!!!!!! can you see if the have a 1/48 b-17 f for cheap? don't want a g.

have not seen an F in years....(when I bought my 4) they did not have any G's either, so you are not missing out..

Craig

Reply to
crw59

jeff garrity had a g for $25. i would have grabbed it if i wanted to build a g. i want to build an aphrodite and i've only heard of f's.