(LA Area) JPL Open house - May 20, 21

The Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) is having its annual Open House on May 20, 21. If you are in the LA area (Pasadena, really) at that time, I would recommend you visit. See 1:1 models of the Mars Rovers, the Galileo and Cassini spacecraft and more. Admission is free and so is parking. Food is available. Come check it out, after all, it's your (if you pay US taxes) money. Bring kids. Especially yours.

It opens at 9 AM - come early, especially if it's going to be a hot day, and bring comfortable shoes.

Yes I work there, no I have no vested interest if you show up or not.

Reply to
Ed Baroth

How I wish I could! The flight would be prohibitive, though.

Dom

Reply to
Dominique Durocher

when do they have their garage sale? i need a small nukey power supply.