Berkeley, CA Hardware Model Sale It's That Time of Year Again-

I came away with a few goodies

20% off all hobby stuff downstairs all through December. Screw the gift budget!

Anyone buying themselves a gift this year?

Craig

Reply to
crw59

hey, what happened to tom? have you seen/heard from him craig? do they have the lindberg xb70? speaking of which, lindberg reissued all the 1/72 kits i love. the ar234, do335 and even the he100 is back! the jenny is back in the bigger box with wire for the rigging. that is such a gret kit. get the cockpit kit and a better motor and you have a really accurate and good looking kit. i'd love to see a jenny in 1/32 or even 1/24. you could add details till you got tired.

Reply to
someone

On 8 Dec, 18:20, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:> In article , " snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net" wrote:>I came away with a few goodies> > >20% off all hobby stuff downstairs all through December. =A0 =A0 =A0Screw> >the gift budget!> > >Anyone buying themselves = a gift this year?> > >Craig> > hey, what happened to tom? have you seen/ heard from him craig?> do they have the lindberg xb70?> speaking of which, lindberg reissued all the 1/72 kits i love. the ar234,> do335 and even the he100 is back!> the jenny is back in the bigger box with wire for the rigging. that is such a> gret kit. get the cockpit kit and a better motor and you have a really> accurate and good looking kit. i'd love to see a jenny in 1/32 or even 1/24.> you could add details till you got tired.Been gone for awhile. Working on the ESM 72 WWI book late into the night and doing five round-wing aircraft models for a February contest.Please note new e-mail address.Tom

Reply to
Mr. 1/72

best of holidays. glad you checked in.

Reply to
someone

I ordered a couple of Grumman's waterfowl in 1/48 from Squadron. The Lindberg OA9 Goose and Classic Airframe's J4F Widgeon. The Widgeon was well worth the $32 to me, but the Goose is overpriced at $10. My wife has wrapped both and will give them to me for Christmas. (Okay, technically I've opened both and pawed them over, but don't tell her) I may have to feign surprise, but not happiness!

Reply to
Doug Wagner