New some help IDing an aircraft.

Hi all - Recently I came across a design for an aircraft resembling the asymmetrical Bv.141 that I'd like to try and bash. It is listed as the "Isaacson Attack Aircraft", and as I said, resembles the Bv.141. The engine pod is on the port side, contains two engines (unknown type, possibly "X" block, considering the positioning of the airscoops) driving contra-rotating props. The horizontal stab extends only to the port side, with virtical stab at the end of it, and on the fuselage as well. It's a tail-dragger and has six guns (unknown calibur), three on each wing outboard of the fuselage and the engine pod. I'd try and send a binary of it, but like all the other problems, AOL (POS) doesn't support this. If anyone would like to see this design, e-mail me and I'll forward it on to you. Thanks for your help.

The Old Timer

i'd love to see a scan of that.

Criminy, I've never heard of that one! Was it actually produced or was it just a 'paper' airplane?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I have no idea, but Air Trails didn't generally carry drawings of designs and not label them as such. There may have been at least a mock-up of it, but I don't know.

-- John

Reply to
Old Timer

Send me your address and I'l send one off to you. I have it scanned and in my collection.

-- John

Reply to
Old Timer