Need a Fedora hat for 1/6 scale figure ???

Hi All,

Does anyone know out here where I might be able to purchase a Fedora hat (Similar to Indiana Jones hat) for a 1/6 scale model figure that I am building ?? Thanks.

Mangry

Reply to
Mangry

There is probably one, as part of an accessory set, for the plethora of "GIJoe"-scale action figures that are popular now...

...but this would be a fairly simple thing to sculpt yourself, using two-part epoxy putty.

Reply to
Greg Heilers