Need tires for 1:6 scale

I recently bought a 1:6 scale F-1 car on E-bay. The tires had severe flatspots (RaceKing 284). does anyone know where I can get replacements or better yet find a better wheel and tire that will fit this car?

Reply to
Tim Betscher

Are these vinyl? You might try some hot water to encourage them to regain their shape. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

what scale was the big vette model? i saved the tires and they're yours if they are to scale.

Mike G.

yes, that one.