Need tires for 1:6 scale

I recently bought a 1:6 scale F-1 car on E-bay.
The tires had severe flatspots (RaceKing 284).
does anyone know where I can get replacements or better yet find a better
wheel and tire that will fit this car?
Reply to
Tim Betscher
Are these vinyl? You might try some hot water to encourage them to regain their shape. hth
The Keeper (of too much crap!)
Reply to
Keeper
what scale was the big vette model? i saved the tires and they're yours if they are to scale.
The big vette is 1/8 scale if you have the same on I got....the split window '63. Mike
Reply to
Mike G.