Need TRULLY bizarre 1/72 scale part...

...and I don't expect to find it.
A few motnhs ago I bought a baggedkit from a deceased modeller's collection.
It was an Airfix 1/72 Kestral. The bag had four wing sictions: 1 Port
Lower,
1 Port Upper, and TWO (2) Starboard Upper! I am desperately seeking a
Starboard Lower wing section for an Airfix 1/72 scale Kestrel kit.
If anyone has one I'd be willing to pay a reasonable amount for the part/kit
so that I k\can have this bit of history on the shelf.
Thanks all! :)
Reply to
Drew Hill
I bought one of the boxed P.1127 Kestrel (still the 1962 tooling by the look of it :-) at a toy store here in the UK only a month or so ago for under a fiver (less than 10 bucks). If you don't get any joy (I presume you're in the US) locally, drop me a note offline and we'll see if there's anything I can do to help - you can't have my part as it's already attached, but I might look out for another for you, for example
regards Damian
Reply to
Damian
If Airfix has re-released the kit try this from their web site. They are more than helpful.
"If you have missing or faulty parts in an Airfix model kit, please email the details, along with your full postal address to snipped-for-privacy@ibcl.com"
Certified
Reply to
David Amos