HS125 Dominie Decal Positioning Questioning

Can someone help me complete my 1-72 scale model of the Airfix HS125 Dominie by telling me where to position the smaller pair of cross-boxes(presumably no-step areas) decals and the Rescue arrow as the kits instructions don't show these and all reference photos I have don't show either except I think the red rescue arrow goes perpendicular to fuselage pointing downwards to the starboard side door based on one photo I have which shows a yellow rescue arrow doing the same.

As to the black cross-box, I have positioned one on the upper surface of the wing inboard of the aileron and wonder if the smaller set goes outboard of the ailerons

Diags: Starboard wing - X is large box decal and x? is small box position I am uncertain of, O is the roundel

--------------------¬ O | X |flap|x?----|aileron|-

Port side fuselage with suggested rescue arrow position marked v?:-

----------v?--------------------------- O O | o | |_ \------ |__| O \

-------------------------------------------------/

-------------------/ | wing posn. O

Sorry about my low-res pictures above (not to scale).

Thanks, RufusCH

Reply to
RufusCH

Rufus,

I think the longer "X" decals may go on top of the fillet between the engine and fuselage - it's been a few years since I built a Dominie, but I think I'm correct.

HTH

Reply to
Chris Hughes

Chris, Many thanks - I believe your right! I have posted a picture of the model on alt.binaries.model.scale Regards, RufusCH.

Reply to
RufusCH