Car: Looking for Revell 1/16th "Revellutiion" F/C front tires

I have a Revell 1/16th scale Ed McCulloch's Revellution Funny Car (kit #7477), the front wheels of which were apparently thrown hot-from-the-mold into the box -- they're completely trashed. If anyone has a set of these front tires (I imagine all the Revell 1/16th F/Cs of the era used the same skinnies), please email me at:

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Thanks

Bart

Reply to