Interested In 50's jets And "Century Series"?

Hello:

My main interest is 1/48th scale jets of the 1950's. I've posted a few shots of my Monogram collection on .

I've been away from modeling for a few years and would like to correspond with anyone with similar interests and learning what might be new out there. I'd like to get up to date.

Also share modeling tips and tricks.

Thanks!

Tom

Reply to
Tom Bower

Check out these two Yahoo! groups:

Al Superczynski

if you have some bucks, go to collect-aire, some beautifull ,great resin

1/48th model kits,and or e-Bay for those (rare) oop kits,thats what i do/did and thats why my play(plane) room is full of 175 + built 1/48th /1/40th scale a/c, missiles/rockets from the 50,s 60,s eraand thats why im alot poorer than i was a few yeras ago when i started back again in modeling ..........good luck and remember ,modeling isnt just fun,its learning history at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply to
RLGIRSCH

Thanks, Al!

Reply to
Tom Bower

I would avoid their F-86D/K/L and F-86H - I've seen both and their basic shape is totally wrong; a lot of money for something that's not perfection (by any means)

Duncan

Reply to
DunxC