Polar Lights Enterprise NCC 1701-A :shipping next week?

Last I read was that no one was really sure when it was coming out.

anyone confirm????

time to go shopping for the best price.

Craig

crw59

The local Johnny's Toys here in Cincinnati had it on their database, so I ordered two. Their model guy liked the look, so he orderd a couple for the shelves as well. They're gonna need more shelf space, I think, once they put that up next to the 1/350 NX-01!

CultTVMan's sh>Last I read was that no one was really sure when it was coming out. >

Reply to
Casey Tompkins

Just ordered mine last night.

Reply to
William L. Powell

I just can not wait to get the Kit for myself. From everything that has been said about it. This Kit if only half of it is true should be one heck of a Fantastic Model to Build.

Yeah - I want to find one.

I just can't wait for the 1/350 Enterprise D to come out. ..... LOL .... LOL ..... LOL

... Carl ..........

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

A brief look into what is really me
Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"

cyberborg 4000

Wait no further...

William L. Powell

AL's Hobby Shop in Elmhurst, Illinois had one sitting on the glass display cabinet last Friday afternoon. The box is huge and very heavy!

Bob Neumann

Reply to
Robert W. Neumann

here is more than you could ever need, that is unless you need to know the rivet pattern on deck 13.....

crw59