Re: Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you a

Why denigrate Ron for his post and NOT the posts for nude women and such

>posts of that ilk???? Is this group for modeling or NOT????

The one I'm reading isn't. Your reply was crossposted to a bunch of newsgroups just like the original spammer's. His posts are repetitive and off-topic to probably 98% of the newsgroups he posts to, *using successive Yahoo accounts* (check the number behind his name on each subsequent post - the use of different addresses makes it difficult to just killfile him.) which leads one to think that he is, regardless of what good he thinks he is doing the world, abusing the Internet and ticking off a lot of people who do not share or welcome his "good news".

CM posting from rec.video.desktop (newsgroups line trimmed)

Reply to
Chris/Power Salad