Re: Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you a

The question is: Are you saved?

Which leads to the follow-up question... what am I saving myself FOR?

Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die?

Are you sure we go *anywhere* when we die? After all, nobody's ever come back to tell us about it.

And, for that matter, why is religion (ANY religion) so obsessed with death? I care about what happens when I'm alive, and I'll let my death take care of itself. :-)

Reply to
Len Lekx

Cannibal stew? Your wedding night?

Ask the chickens...

Reply to
Tweak

Chickens, is there anything they don't know?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Not gonna do the former. Too late for the latter. :-)

Reply to
Len Lekx