Re: Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you a

On 27 Apr 2005 16:43:36 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Which leads to the follow-up question... what am I saving myself FOR?

Are you sure we go *anywhere* when we die? After all, nobody's ever come back to tell us about it.
And, for that matter, why is religion (ANY religion) so obsessed with death? I care about what happens when I'm alive, and I'll let my death take care of itself. :-)
snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAM.rogers.com says...

Cannibal stew? Your wedding night?

Ask the chickens...
--
Tweak

Tweak wrote:

Chickens, is there anything they don't know?
On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:54:56 -0400, Tweak

Not gonna do the former. Too late for the latter. :-)