Polar Lights Enterprise, NCC 1701 and 1701 A?

this link to the polar lights kit shows the TV version.

never knew that two versions were gonna be available.

anyone confirm? I want the TV version....

Craig

crw59

The image on the Polar Lights page is wrong. The kit will build both the Refit 1701 and the 1701-A (but not the TOS version.).

That picture is acutally the PL 1/1000 scale TOS Enterprise. Oops.

Reply to
David Bono

Not the way I read the article, looks like they are going to make a 1/350 TV version. Damn, looks like I have to build a new room on the house for "Project Enterprise". Oh well one has to make sacrifices for one's hobby, he-he-he

Reply to
Kevin Smith

You are in about the same boat as some of us who build 1/350 ship models. Display space for 1/350 aircraft carriers like Lexington and Hornet can get large.

Bill shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Now I can Build that 1/350 "Minicraft" BISMARCK kit , and use it for a size Compairson. I'll Just need to take my Son's room to do it that's all. ..... LOL

... Carl ..........

Rama Lamas Rule the Universe

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

A brief look into what is really me
Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"

cyberborg 4000