Star Trek Fan club NX-01?!?

Hi!
Star Trek fan club is selling a NX-01 Enterprise model (actually two versions, normal and battle damaged) for $US25 and $US35. Has anybody
seen these models?
Cheers,
Bostjan
http://www.startrekfanclub.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?itemID 51&CategoryID3&BLink=True&Page=0&STo51
On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 06:37:21 +0100, Bostjan Lemut

This is a "collectible toy" produced by a company named Art Asylum. As far as starship replicas go... their NX-01 is pretty nice. It's roughly twice as big as the 1/850 Bandai NX-01, I'd eyeball the scale at 1/500.
Finish is pretty respectable, closer to a gold-grey dull metallic. The only things I didn't like was the blue flexible rubber plastic stand, and the nacelle mounts. The warp nacelles basically snap in there and aren't exactly stable (severing the electrical connections to lights in the nacelles every so often) The model lights up nice though, and the sound fx chip while cheesy, is nice bonus feature.
I bought mine from Toys R Us for about $20, I've seen em in Wal-Marts as well. I've never seen the "Battle Damaged" version that the site's advertising though. $25-35 + shipping would be IMHO, too much to pay for these "repli-toys."
Saturn
Finally saw the bandai kit today for 85 big ones.I don't spend a thrid that on even my faves,so it was pass-adena They also had some very small trek ships(no idea who made them)...$4.95 each,the biggest was the Enterprise D,about 2 inches across.They said 1/700,but that can't be right.Looked like they were available painted and in a clear plastic.Anyone know what they were?

I just picked that one up from Hobby Link Japan for $65 (US), plus shipping.

What ships were there? There is a Japanese firm, Konami (IIRC) that made a set of Trek ships, including the 1701D, the 1701A, the Stargazer and the USS Equinox (that's the one that I got). They're running about $10 - $15 on eBay. I was told (but could be wrong) that the Japanese have whole slues of various collectables like these, miniature dinosaure (have some of these, they are gorgeous!), various types of wildlife, and fome space (have the Viking lander in about 1:100 scale). They sell them in vending machines, not unlike the ones we have here in the States. Trouble is all ours have are bubble gum (usually stale) or junk trinkets that aren't worth a tenth of what they cost. 8~P I have that Viking Lander, as I said, and if I can accurize it a bit, I was thinking of a vignette with a Mars Rover. Sort of old and new technology meeting up in the darnedest places.
I saw the Enterprise A,D,voyager,deep space 9,a klingon ship and one that I think was the romulan ship from the last movie.I didn't pay a lot of attention tho. they were the size of christmas ornaments and came with a small black plastic stand.
@aol.comspamless says...

I bought a set of the mini-Star Trek ships from the website www.jlist.com. They also handle many of the other "pachinko prizes" like these. I also got a set N scale Japanese Bullett train models, several of the Street Fighter figures and some HO scale Japanese festival booths. J-List is a very good company, they're reliable and ship from both Japan and California.
RLM
It's the same with painted-on damage.
Dom

Not even close. Bandai's is about 10" long and tho' I've never seen AA's NX in person, I highly doubt it is 20 inches or any where near 20 inches long.
But if ya want a 24" long NX, that is also a REAL model kit, Polar Lights is your saviour. http://www.playingmantis.com/pl/coming_soon_details.php?articleide4