1/350 scale Polar Lights Refit Enterprise...

I just got mine today..

After I opened it, I was very amaized on the way it was detailed. I must warn everyone that it is a heavy hoss. 6 pounds like the weight of the PL Forbidden Planet C-57D. Second model of its kind of its weight. I salute Polar Lights/RC2 and I like to bring up a good friend that made this possible. Thomas Sasser, you did a wonderful job and exquiset masterpiece of this kit.

I will be taking this kit to our meetings here in Mobile, and Pensacola. Then I am going to start working on it.

If anyone likes Star Trek real good like me, this is the kit to get.

Reply to
William L. Powell