Polar Lights U.S.S. Enterprise and Batboat.

Hello Everybody just wanted to let you know these two kits are in stock and ready to ship as well as all the new Tamiya releases Williams, P-51, Hummer. Thanks for all your support. Pete

Reminder: You get $10.00 off with every order over $100.00-----Always!

Reply to
Pete

your Batboat description on the site says its bigger than the original. How long is this kit?

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Craig,

It works out to be very close to 1:25 scale, where the original Aurora kit was always sort of figured as 1:32 scale.

Art Anderson (who works just down the hall from Polar Lights)

Reply to
EmilA1944

Thanks Art! for some reason Polar lights does include the actual scale on the Boxes. Maybe on a few of thier nascar kits and the C-57D 1/72. Thanks for the tip I will add it to the description.

Reply to
Pete

Any word yet on the NX-01 Enterprise? I'm still waiting for that one.

The Old Timer

Their website's Coming Soon page was recently updated. The NX-01 is now listed for late fall 2003. The had a prototype at Wonderfest,

has pictures of it.

RLM

Reply to
RLM