[Q] Badger 100 needle questions

I'm currently using a Badger 100 LGXF. I plan to get a larger spray head.. was wondering how large the spray from a medium or large head will get.

In addition, what are the differences in the 3 needle types? They're obviously the same diameter to fit in the needle tunnel, so are the only differences the shape of the tip? Do I have to use medium needles for medium spray heads, and so on?

Reply to
Sir Loin of Beef

Yes, the shape and sharpness of the tips are different for each. I recall people saying you could use a smaller needle in a larger nozzle, but I wouldn't, myself. Each needle is shaped to fit its corresponding nozzle, to give proper continuity of spray patterns from closed to full open. Pip Moss

I used to feel cheap 'cause I had no signature.

Reply to
Pip Moss

The taper on the tip is different also, if you use miss matched tips/needles you risk damaging the tip, needle or both

Reply to
Umineko