IPMS Ottawa's Capcon hosts the Canadian Tamiya-Con

Display your modeling skills at CAPCON 2005, IPMS Ottawa's biannual Plastic Model Show and Contest. Capcon 2005 will take place on Saturday, September

10th, 2005 at the Nepean Sportsplex, in Ottawa, Ontario.

This model show attracts people from all over the Ottawa Area, Ontario, Quebec and the United States. The contest has over 60 Categories and 15 Theme and Special Awards, catering to a broad range of modellers from junior to advanced skill levels.

This year we are pleased to announce that Capcon 2005 has been selected to host the Tamiya-Con Trophy (Open to Canadian Residents only).

Please visit our website for further details:

This year, our website offers:

-Downloadable contest entry forms in PDF format. Please print them out and fill them in prior to the show to speed up your registration time!

-Flyers in PDF format.

-Directions to the show via Mapquest.

-Links to Ottawa tourist spots of interest to modellers, including the new Canadian War Museum, the Canada Aviation Museum.

-Plus Capcon 2003 Show Photos

While you're at our site, be sure to drop by our club site and say Hi to the locals in our forum!

Thanks!

The Capcon Show Committee.

Reply to
Dana J Nield