Model Contest: Kansas City, MO Sept. 17 2005

We would like to welcome you to the 2005 Show Me State Model Contest, on
Saturday September 17. We are in the same great location at Vatterott
College in Kansas City, MO. The layout will be a little different this
year, and we really think you'll like it.
New for this year are the "No Sweeps" rule, which means a contestant may
only place once in each category entered. Also, we have added two new
subcategories under our Figure category.
We have also changed our raffle: You will still be able to enter the raffle
for $1 per ticket, or 6 for $5. Raffle ticket numbers will be drawn
throughout the day and posted instead of a one time raffle drawing at 2
p.m.. Prizes will be pre-numbered, the winning ticket will have to match the
number on the prize. We will still have 5 separate categories to select from
in the raffle, so you can win a prize in your range of interest. You do NOT
have to be present to win.
Please visit our contest website at:

There you will find all the info regarding the contest, including
downloadable registration and entry forms, vendor & sponsor forms and even a
guide to local eateries.
Also, check out our special category and award, the Dick Clay Memorial
Trophy. This is a special side contest for the best built model airplane,
released before 1980. You'll find all the details on our website.
Support our troops! We will have a collection jar and a donation box set up
in our vendor area. All proceeds/kits will go directly to the Bagram and/or
Baghdad Hobby Club.
We are looking forward to another exciting show, and sincerely hope to see
you there!
Reply to
Kelly Quirk