One month away: Show Me State Scale Model Show

Hosted by IPMS/West Central Missouri.

Saturday, September 20, 2003 Location: Vatterott College, Kansas City, Missouri

For all the info, including downloadable entry forms, go to:

Our entry fee is very reasonable, we have an unbelievable raffle, lots of great vendors, and plenty of fun for all! Hope to see you there!

Kelly Quirk President IPMS/West Central Missouri Show Me State Modelers

Show Me State Scale Model Show Saturday September 20, 2003 Kansas City, Missouri Ask me for details!

Reply to
Kelly Quirk