Kansas City Hobby Shops

I will be travelling to the Kansas City, Missouri area this summer. Can anyone suggest hobby shops in the area?

Regards Carl

Reply to
Carl Benoit

North of the river there is a Hobbytown at 6265 North Oak. South of the river there is a Hobby Haven on Metcalf just north of I-435. Further north on Metcalf there is another Hobbytown. There are two clubs in KC, on the north side there is IPMS/ West Central Missouri, which meets the second Tuesday of the month. On the south there is IPMS/Great Plains which I think meets the last Friday of the month. HTH

Kelly Quirk President IPMS/West Central Missouri Show Me State Modelers

Show Me State Scale Model Show Saturday September 18, 2004 Kansas City, Missouri Ask me for details!

Reply to
Kelly Quirk