Hasegawa Disney Airliners Wanted

My wife has the Hasegawa 1/200 Boeing 747-100SR "Disney On Tour" and would like to find the 747-200 "Disney" and 767 "Disney".

Anybody have a lead?

TIA

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Tom: While not in the same scale, Brasil Decals has several of the JAL and Alaska Disney schemes available. I have a few of them and they look good. They are in 1/144 rather than 1/200.

I just checked my kit list as I thought I had a copy of the 747-200 Disney scheme for you but it turns out that I have 2 copies of the "Disney On Tour" kit. Mike

Reply to
Mike J. Idacavage

Mike

Thanks for the info.

Do you have any extra decals? Contact for the decal company?

TIA

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72