This Saturday - model contest in KC, MO

Show Me State Scale Model Show

Please visit our website for all the details, including printable entry forms and a map to the location:

We have a huge room brimming with vendors, a raffle that has to be seen to be believed, we've upgrade our awards this year - including 9 special awards, and we may even have some 1:1 scale armor on display!

Come out to Vatterott College this Saturday in Kansas City - right across from the KC Chiefs/Royals Sports Complex and join the fun! Hope to see you there! Kelly Quirk President IPMS/West Central Missouri Show Me State Modelers

Show Me State Scale Model Show Saturday September 20, 2003 Kansas City, Missouri Ask me for details!

Reply to
Kelly Quirk