This Saturday - model contest in KC, MO

Show Me State Scale Model Show
Please visit our website for all the details, including printable entry forms
and a map to the location:

We have a huge room brimming with vendors, a raffle that has to be seen to be
believed, we've upgrade our awards this year - including 9 special awards, and
we may even have some 1:1 scale armor on display!
Come out to Vatterott College this Saturday in Kansas City - right across from
the KC Chiefs/Royals Sports Complex and join the fun! Hope to see you there!
Kelly Quirk
President IPMS/West Central Missouri
Show Me State Modelers

Show Me State Scale Model Show