Can you dye Future?

thought it might be a way to tint windows or small streams,etc....

what dye would work?

Craig

Reply to
who me?

Acrylic paints, food color, experiment!

rich

Reply to
Rich

inks, watercolors, foodcolor and even a couple drops of paint all should work. cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

I've had very good luck with food coloring. I've tried paint and didn't have too much luck, it just wouldn't mix right.

Kelly Quirk President IPMS/West Central Missouri Show Me State Modelers

Show Me State Scale Model Show Saturday September 18, 2004 Kansas City, Missouri Ask me for details!

Reply to
Kelly Quirk

well you`re just a posting billboard

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

try using the overhead projector markers, US brand Vis-a-Vis. Scribble a circle onto a sheet of plastic and put a drop of future onto it.

Makes great tint for lenses, sensor windows, position lights..

My US$0.02

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC