South Florida Model Contest April 24

IPMS/Flight 19, Fort Lauderdale, and IPMS Miami International Modelers Association MIMA are proud to host Hurricanefest 2004. The contest will held Saturday April 24 from 8:00am to 5:00pm at the Holiday Park Social Center in Fort Lauderdale. Holiday Park is located a couple of miles east of I-95 near the intersection of Sunrise Boulevard and Federal Highway US1. Take the Sunrise Boulevard exit off of I-95. Besides the contest there will be vendors and a raffle. Vendor tables @ $20 are available. Please bring the junior modeler in your family. We have ensured that that every junior who enters will be rewarded. For more information please visit the contest web site @

Or contact Peter Frearson at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net or 954-349-9219.

Peter Frearson IPMS/Flight 19

Reply to
Peter Frearson