Model contest

IPMS Duneland will be holding its annual model contest Saturday Oct 11th we will have over 360' of vendor table!!!!!! Including Michigan Discount Models and North American Hobbies for all you after market parts guys. There are some table still available. Contact Greg george at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com or 219

926-8893 We will also have Trophy Plaques for all awards. Including 30 special awards. For special award info contact Bob Hagberg at 219-464-0176 For more info go to
Jfluck