Very nicely built models for sale at eBay

Next 7 weeks, I will sell my collection of built models including my works at eBay. I will post 15 items per 10 days. It's include AFVs, Air, Ship, Cars, Figures and rare kits. I uploaded plenty of large format photos to my web site for your reference. Check out now at

. Auction will begin tonight !! I will ship them all over the world.

Thank you,

Masa

Reply to
Masa

Wow, you do nice work! Good luck with the Ebay thing.

Kelly Quirk

Reply to
Kelly Quirk