For Sale Models Need to pay for storm damages

Hello Everyone:

Last week a storm hit my area and did a lot of damage, due to the electricity being out, we lost a lot of food,

so to recoup on some of the losses, I am selling off a bunch of models I have, please note this list is updated,

All of the following planes are 1/48th scale

Accurate Min B-25B Doolittle Raider, it is opened, but the parts inside are sealed $22.00

Hasegawa P-51D, non-shrinkwrapped import, sealed inside $12.00

Tamiya A6m5c Japanese Zero, non-shrinkwrapped import box, sealed inside $11.00

Arii P-40E, Japanese import Non-shrinkwrapped box, sealed inside $12.00

Arii P-47D, Razorback, Japanese import non-shrinkwrapped box, sealed inside $10.00

Monogram P-47D razorback, Sealed Newer issue $9.00

Monogram P-51D Big Beautiful Doll, Sealed $8.00

Hobbycraft P-47D Bubbletop, unsealed Korean Import, sealed inside $14.00

Hobbycraft F4U-1A, unsealed Korean import, sealed inside $13.00

The following plane below is a 1/72nd scale one

Tamiya F4U-1D factory sealed $7.00

Model Cars

AMT Smokey and the bandit 77 trans am, 1/25th scale, opened but sealed on the inside $7.00

A Pair of AMT 1966 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442's, 1/25th scale, one is opened and complete, the other one is started and it is good for parts only $8.00 the above prices do not include shipping.

if someone bought the whole lot, and lived in the USA, I would ship it for free to USA addresses, sorry Canada but the shipping rates are getting too high.

please note I usually ship items Priority mail or UPS due to being home most of the time thanks to some recent surgery,

I will only ship to the USA and Canada if possible

I do accept pay pal, money orders or checks, Take care and thanks

George

Reply to
George