2007 IPMS Nats in Anaheim, CA

I'll be there. Who else is going?

Reply to
Kaliste Saloom

I'm getting ready to leave in a couple of hours. A buddy of mine and I are driving down from Sacramento today. Only a six hour trip. I plan to stop the Two bobs reception room and quaff a couple of brews!

~Rik~

Reply to
Rik O'Lishous

Don't forget to post photos!!!!!

Reply to
The Old Man

Reply to
Jim Atkins

I'll be there. It's only seven miles from my house.

Reply to
the Legend of LAX

I may show up on Friday...

Reply to
Rufus

Driving down with my son on Thursday with a few entries. Lynne is flying down Friday night.

I'll pass on the banquet, rather spend the money in the vendor's room. Probably spend Friday in Disneyland with Justin, Saturday at the convention while Lynne does D'Land with him.

I'll keep an eye out for y'all.

Tom Young IPMS #3406 IPMS Santa Rosa

Reply to
maiesm72