stuuf for sale

Hey guys, due to several recent crapalanches I've just typed a list of

209 kits (most with aftermarket packaged with the kit, I do not want to break up package deals), air, armor, figures and ships. I'll be typing the loose aftermarket stuff up tonight and will e-mail a copy in .xls format to anyone interested, contact me by e-mail. Right up front, payment via US Postal money order or Western Union ONLY. Shipping will be via US Priority Mail within the US and Parcel Post Air for international (some things like decals or PE only can go first class mail). I pay for delivery confirmation, insurance is extra. Shipping and Insurance at approximate cost (rounded to the nearest dollar)....you must request insurance.

I will entertain swaps (but keep in mind this is maybe 10% of my collection so finding something I want won't be easy) and for international buyers credit at some international hobby vendors.

First come, first served if you want a kit or kits. Unless otherwise arranged for when asking for a kit, payment is due within 14 calendar days (I'll relist it after that). I will ship two days each week (probably Tues. and Fri.), if I have your money by the ship days your kit will ship. I will send e-mail when it ships.

Thanks, Ron Smith

Reply to
Ron

how about pdf or txt? t100r@spam,hotmail.com do the obvious with the spam.

Reply to
someone

What kind of file is ".xis"? Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

how about pdf or txt?

Reply to
someone

I hate .xls and the horse it rode in on. Guess we won't be doing business.

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

going to happen, too hard to keep track. Sorry.>>

I'll take a copy when it's done, but please do me and others a favor--please note that it's an Excel file for those who don't know or forget, so we know what to open it with. I know my computer isn't set up to detect and automatically use certain programs to open files. Thanks

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci EAA # 729686 delete .mil.nav to email

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy

(g)

Reply to
someone

ron, got your email, text would be fine.

Reply to
someone

"I feel your pain..."

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Yeah, I'm about to do the same.

First a five foot shelf loaded with magazines collapsed. Then I built great bookcases covering two walls in Lynne's new library/office and they looked so good I decided to do the same for the MAI Library.

Now to deal with the seven linear ft. of books and magazines that await cataloging and cross referencing. :-(

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

your house must be fun.

Reply to
someone

I'm using furniture grade veneer core ply, curly maple and cheey with solid nosings. One maple done, one half done and have the materials for

1.5 of the three cherry ones. All 37" wide and 79-7/8" tall.....gotta get them through the doors.
Reply to
Ron

I forgot, I found a great waterborne finish too, Fuhr 3200. 50% cure on drying, 80% cure within two hours after drying and full cure in 12 hours. Two coats of gloss lightly sanded then a coat of satin shot on with a Preval sprayer. You do need to put a touch of amber in it for anything but blonde woods though or the finish looks too cold. Look for it at a real cabinetmakers' supply house.

Reply to
Ron

Ron wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com:

So in Excel, save it as a Comma separated text file for the MS challenged members of the list. It's listed as a CSV file in the Save As dialog...

Reply to
Warlok

Ron, If you copy and paste, you can tun a .xls into a Word or .txt I know, I have done it before. It makes for a larger file size, but it works. Ray

Reply to
Raymond A. Heilman

Guys, it's real simple.....spreadsheets are as common as dirt, deal with it. Saving as a .csv does NOT retain the columns correctly and I'd spend too much time explaining what's ALREADY been DONE in a spreadsheet. Copy and paste as text also does NOT work correctly. I'll put it exactly as I do to the "why don't you setup a Paypal account?" whiners......MY SHIT, MY WAY, MY RULES, DON'T LIKE IT......TOO BAD. When it's YOUR turn, do it YOUR way, until then I don't care if you don't like it!

In case you're too dense, I tried half a dozen different "save as" options other than straight .xls and they DO NOT work to MY satisfaction. GOT IT?

Next time maybe I'll just E-bay the shit and you guys can miss out >

Reply to
Ron