MY CHILDHOOD ON SALE AT EBAY!!!!!!!!

I have decided to part out and sell my massive Lego collection. The collection consumed an entire room of my home! I need the money for my new business and have not touched my collection in over a year so I decided to sell (I'm certain I will regret it someday.) The collection spans over 20 years but all items listed are in good condition. They have been used but many are newer sets I purchased for parts. Keep checking my auctions over the next month. Bid with confidence, I can use your money for my new business! All items are sold as is and include only what is in the picture. Please do not assume there are more parts than shown. Shipping and Handling fee includes insurance on any items over $25. I will ship twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays. Any questions, please email me @ snipped-for-privacy@aol.com, you must include my three digit lot number and the ebay item number. Payment required within three days of end of auction, paypal, cash, or check (check clears before I mail). Thanks for buying part of my childhood!

Reply to
GOTaBADz28