12v Minitool (Bohler) power tools on eBay

Hi,

I hope I'm not breaking any rules/offending anyone...

Anyways, I bought a job lot of new Bohler precision mini power tools from a local model store that was closing. I've taken the bits I needed for my workshop (RC model boats are my bag BTW, 1/48 RN grey tops specifically) but there are a number of "doubles" that I've decided to knock out on eBay.

If you want to check them out:

Thanks for looking...

Reply to
Jason Cramer