12v Minitool (Bohler) power tools on eBay

Hi,
I hope I'm not breaking any rules/offending anyone...
Anyways, I bought a job lot of new Bohler precision mini power tools
from a local model store that was closing. I've taken the bits I needed for my workshop (RC model boats are my bag BTW, 1/48 RN grey tops specifically) but there are a number of "doubles" that I've decided to knock out on eBay.
If you want to check them out:
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZstreakyuk
Thanks for looking...
--