12v Minitool (Bohler) power tools on eBay

Hi,
I hope I'm not breaking any rules/offending anyone...
Anyways, I bought a job lot of new Bohler precision mini power tools
from a local model store that was closing. I've taken the bits I needed for my workshop (RC model boats are my bag BTW, 1/48 RN grey tops specifically) but there are a number of "doubles" that I've decided to knock out on eBay.
If you want to check them out:
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZstreakyuk
Thanks for looking...
--
J.
http://www.usenet.org.uk/ukpost.html for usenet guidance
Jason Cramer wrote:

Cheers Cliff. Commercial postings (mostly on other forums) annoy me & I don't want get up anyone's nose ;o). These items are private sales.

Well, I was a bit slow posting this and about half of the lots currently have winning bids so it's a bit hard selling it all as a job lot now.
If you fancy any of the remaining stuff, by all means make me an offer for anything that doesn't sell. I want to get shot of it all ASAP.

Rayleigh. I'm more that happy for you to collect if local...