12v Minitool (Bohler) power tools on eBay

Hi,

I hope I'm not breaking any rules/offending anyone...

Anyways, I bought a job lot of new Bohler precision mini power tools from a local model store that was closing. I've taken the bits I needed for my workshop (RC model boats are my bag BTW, 1/48 RN grey tops specifically) but there are a number of "doubles" that I've decided to knock out on eBay.

If you want to check them out:

Thanks for looking...

Reply to
Jason Cramer

Hi Jason,

It doesn't offend me provided it is opening stated what you are doing. I have a nephew's birthday coming up in a week, so let me know how much you would want for the lot?

Also, where abouts in Essex are you?

Cheers,

Cliff

Jas> Hi,

Reply to
Cliff Ray

Cheers Cliff. Commercial postings (mostly on other forums) annoy me & I don't want get up anyone's nose ;o). These items are private sales.

Well, I was a bit slow posting this and about half of the lots currently have winning bids so it's a bit hard selling it all as a job lot now.

If you fancy any of the remaining stuff, by all means make me an offer for anything that doesn't sell. I want to get shot of it all ASAP.

Rayleigh. I'm more that happy for you to collect if local...

Reply to
Jason Cramer