SKM Power Tools

Does anyone have any up to date technical resources on this software?

I have been using it to do short circuit, coordination, and arc flash studies. My knowledge on the software has just been from really tooling around with it and comparing it to other completed studies, hand verifying where possible. I have been running into issues as I get to more complicated systems particularly with UPS systems. If anyone can point me in the direction of a good book, maybe a tutorial, or even a lecture video that would be great.

Thank you, John

Reply to
john.marinacci