Small Lathe

I have a samll lathe similar to Chester Conquest.Has anyone carried out a modification to the swivel on the top slide. I find it a chore everytime I need to swing the top slide over I have to wind it back to access the screws. I have looked on the net but without success

Reply to
jktoml

Have a look at

under "Premium content"

Archi

-- amcne

this thread:

amcnee

I have had two replies and I thank the people very much How do I purchase the plans as I am having difficulty with "Premium Content Page"

Reply to
jktoml