HELP! Need Lego Jacket/Coat

I'm trying to find a new or used Lego Jacket for my brother. He currently wears one from Legoland that is blue with a sweatshirt lining inside. Not so fussy on style or color. I'm just running into deadends trying to find a jacket of any kind. Can Legoland park merchandise be found online anywhere?

Thanks

Mickeyfan

Reply to
Mickeyfan73

"Mickeyfan73" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m05.aol.com...

Here in Denmark you can call the shop on the phone and have them send something. Try that with the nearest LEGOLAND to where you live.

Tine, Denmark

Reply to
Tine Andersen