ADVICE NEEDED, I am selling my beloved collection!

I have found it necessary to liquidate my Lego collection because I have started a business and am in need of cash. Is it better to sell the collection outright, or in small lots for special pieces???

The collection spans more than 20 years including many 80's items and early

90's. I do have boxes and instructions to the newer (94 and up) sets. I bet there is a 20,000 total pieces (or more, who knows!) in my collection, heck it takes up an entire bedroom of my home!

My passion was Lego, however I started my business recently and have decided that since I have not touched my collection in 2 years I will sell it for more startup funds.

Thanks for the advice!

Reply to
GOTaBADz28